If you roof is shows signs of damage due to sunlight, movement caused by expansion, discolouration, and general wear the treating and coating your damaged roof with a liquid system extends the life of your roof at a lower cost to re-roofing.
Littlehampton Industrial Roofing can provide a full service to repair your roof.
Liquids flat roof repairs have a number of key advantages over other materials including:
- Minimal disruption to business activities
- Compatible with most roof designs and substrates
- Resistant to UV degradation, and airborne pollutants
- Generally available in a range of colours to meet designers’ requirements
- A completely seamless, waterproof roofing membrane
- Installed minimising the need for heat or naked flame so the major Health & Safety risks are mitigated
- Cold applied built-up roof systems are available, including insulation to help meet Part L regulations
- Liquid membranes are tough and elastomeric
- They are easily applied to large areas and ensure that complex details are easily dealt with and free from joints, fixtures, and seams
- They have the ability to be installed over existing roof coverings without the need to remove the old material. This process makes the system very versatile and reduces the cost of removal and disposal of the old roof (therefore environmentally friendly) whilst also reducing installation time