Here at Littlehampton Industrial Roofing we also provide a roof light replacement service to improve the profile of your roofing system.
Many buildings in Little Hampton require a source of natural light and therefore have rooflights incorporated into the roof. Rooflights can be of various materials and design such as northlight glazing, domes and GRP translucent sheets.
Littlehampton Industrial Roofing can replace Rooflights can also be retrospectively installed into the roofing of your building if you do not have existing Rooflighting, or over an important area of your workspace that may benefit from natural daylight.
- GRP Rooflights come in many different shapes and forms to suit most requirements eg;
- Factory Assembled Insulated Rooflights – with a minimal insulating value in line with current building regulations
- Double Skin Site Assembled Rooflights
- Chemical resistant Rooflights – which can be adapted for extremely aggressive environments
- Rooflights for the Horticultural Industry – with sheets that transmit diffused light to reduce glare, shadows and hotspots, to provide ideal growing conditions. They are ideal for greenhouses and tunnels, garden centres, cloches and cold frames.